This question has been flagged

method used when validating invoice and create journal items?

Discard

please specify your question..

Author

in account invoice i add a tree for deductions. amount_total will be deduted by total_deductions. it is already working when i register payment the amount in paid amount is the value that is deduted.. but when i look at the journal entries. the value their is the amount_total that has no deductions.. so i'm looking for the method used by account invoice to create journal items..

Best Answer

Validating Invoice and Journal Entries are created by workflow that excute method action_move_create on account.invoice object

Discard
Author

thanks i already saw it..

Author

can you tell me where is the exact place for me to put the deductions?? as what i have said to @Viktor Aditya "in account invoice i add a tree for deductions. amount_total will be deduted by total_deductions. it is already working when i register payment the amount in paid amount is the value that is deduted.. but when i look at the journal entries. the value their is the amount_total that has no deductions.. so i'm looking for the method used by account invoice to create journal items.. "..