Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Method to track user logins in openerp v7?

By
Béchir Benbrika
on 11/12/13, 11:54 AM 1,030 views

Hello,

Is that there is a method to track user logins in openerp v7? example utulisateur name and date of connection.

Thx.

kaynis
On 11/12/13, 12:31 PM

I believe if you check the log file you should find it there. the times and date a user was on the application or at least did something on the application and what they did. You can also check the last time a user logged in by going to the settings>>users>>users you might need admin access

Thank you for your reply but the date field blank. :(

Béchir Benbrika
on 11/13/13, 5:52 AM

On which of the options

kaynis
on 11/13/13, 6:15 AM

settings>>users>>users.

Béchir Benbrika
on 11/13/13, 6:18 AM

Go to the openerp server eg C:\Program Files \OpenERP 6.1-1\server\server and open the document named openerp-server. then search for the log in name of the person you want.

kaynis
on 11/13/13, 8:26 AM

I work in ubuntu openerp v7

Béchir Benbrika
on 11/13/13, 9:44 AM

I work in ubuntu openerp v7 and I find openerp-server under / opt/openerp/v7/server that content: #! / usr / bin / env python import openerp

if __ name__ == "__main__": openerp.cli.main ()

Vim: expandtab: smartindent: tabstop = 4: softtabstop = 4: shiftwidth = 4:

Béchir Benbrika
on 11/13/13, 9:45 AM

Go to the openerp server eg C:\Program Files \OpenERP 6.1-1\server\server and open the document named openerp-server. then search for the log in name of the person you want. Search for openerp-server in your machine

kaynis
on 11/13/13, 11:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/12/13, 11:54 AM
Seen: 1030 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM