Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

method name´s orm

By
Zouhair
on 7/30/14, 9:07 AM 536 views

hi,

where i can see the names of the methods in the orm to call from another language?

thx

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/30/14, 9:15 AM

Do you mean over the XML-RPC connection? If so, you should not have a restriction to run the methods.

Zouhair
On 7/30/14, 9:27 AM

over JSON-RPC, i wont know methode name´s odoo and them parameters to call them from another language.

thank you Ludo for your support ;)

I do not know how to call them from a different language either. I think that is up to the programmer to learn. If you can make a json-rpc call in any language, then you should also be able to communicate using that language. For the methods to call, you can use this easy reference: https://doc.odoo.com/trunk/server/ (under ORM and models, once it gets back online)

Ludo - Neobis
on 7/31/14, 3:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/30/14, 9:07 AM
Seen: 536 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM