Day after day it seems to me that the forum becomes more and more confused, and this is why, i absolutely agree with you Gunar.
I think it's a correct way for tagging and filtering questions from the beginning, just by guiding and helping the user, to giving to his question a correct context, avoiding, many fuzzy interpretations, wrong responses ...
Hereafter some global contexts, that can be useful for us in achieving this task:
- The OS (or platform) used = Windows or Linux, or a hosted version (Saas ...)
- The Odoo version: V6.0, V7.0, Trunk
- Is the question related to: An error , a Feature request, Documentation request, ...
- If it's for an error, is it: An Odoo Installation Error, A module installation error, A Run time error, ..., is there any message error displayed, ...
- Is the question related to: Odoo Server, Odoo Web, Addons modules, Community modules, ..
- Is it related to: python code, xml code, ....
I imagine all the above and more, in a well organized and nested drop-down menus !!!
This also can help in building An Advanced search Filter ...
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/7/14, 8:55 PM|
|Seen: 698 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|