Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Day after day it seems to me that the forum becomes more and more confused, and this is why, i absolutely agree with you Gunar.
I think it's a correct way for tagging and filtering questions from the beginning, just by guiding and helping the user, to giving to his question a correct context, avoiding, many fuzzy interpretations, wrong responses ...
Hereafter some global contexts, that can be useful for us in achieving this task:
- The OS (or platform) used = Windows or Linux, or a hosted version (Saas ...)
- The Odoo version: V6.0, V7.0, Trunk
- Is the question related to: An error , a Feature request, Documentation request, ...
- If it's for an error, is it: An Odoo Installation Error, A module installation error, A Run time error, ..., is there any message error displayed, ...
- Is the question related to: Odoo Server, Odoo Web, Addons modules, Community modules, ..
- Is it related to: python code, xml code, ....
I imagine all the above and more, in a well organized and nested drop-down menus !!!
This also can help in building An Advanced search Filter ...
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/7/14, 8:55 PM|
|Seen: 916 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|