This question has been flagged
1 Reply

When I look at the documentation:

• doc.openerp.com/6.1/book/4/4_13_Projects/

And lot of presentations on slideshare, we say that is a very good way to manage correctly projects and issues and many other things, but how it can be serious if we don't use it to manage the main project "OpenERP" and all other projects "OpenERP modules" ?

• Is there any person from the core team can explained it to the community why OpenERP is a best solution for other and a not the retain solution for the core team ?
  • or maybe that solution was not ready in past and now it's ready for use by us ? idem for document management ?
  • And you, member of the community, integrator, developer, etc... am I alone to thinking "We MUST be the first customer of our product and be proud of OpenERP ?
Discard
Author

My opinion is that if we use everyday OpenERP as main tools, we would know perfectly its use, quality and defects. It will be easy to see when we spot what and what features are a priority. And believe me or not but it is much easier to convince customers to use a product that we control and that we use in everyday life, rather than tools with beautiful presentation but not easily usable.

Best Answer

I do agree that the module is buggy and poorly documented. A few explanations on the project module here.

Discard