Odoo Help

[META] Why do none of the tags with one item find the item?

By
Dale E. Moore
on 2/5/13, 3:15 PM 1,035 views

Go to tags help.openerp.com/tags and click on a tag that has a count of one item. Nothing gets found.

Some questions are not accessible to me, like the "best-practices" tag single question. I wonder what causes that question to be unavailable to me?

Moore Works, Dale E. Moore
on 2/5/13, 3:19 PM

To ensure the efficiency of this Q&A website, please post two questions into two separate posts. I edited your question to remove your retag question.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 2/5/13, 4:32 PM

It's a configuration problem on help.openerp.com. The number of questions on tags is not good (some tags have 1 too much on the count of questions). I confirm you have access to all questions.

Some tags have a count of questions which is 1 higher than the reality. I think it's because when we created the initial tags, we had to assign them to a "wiki" page but we desactivated wiki pages on this website. We'll try to fix this.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/13, 3:15 PM
Seen: 1035 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM