Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[meta] Should OpenERP Help have separate topic sections/categories?

By
IBS
on 10/6/13, 6:01 PM 690 views

Because right now, technical questions are mixed with functional ones, and that isn't very tidy.

A better search facility would be a great start! - the one above is $#!£ (that will test the none native English speakers!) I find using Google better!

Cameron
on 10/6/13, 7:47 PM

A topic section or category is one more piece of information users need to enter when they ask a question. I wonder if they would enter it. Many people don't fully use the tag structure already available.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 10/7/13, 4:09 PM

In my opinion having a drop down list of two values "Technical" and "Functional" is not a hard choice, I think these are the main topic categories that come up in this platform.

IBS
on 10/7/13, 4:33 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/6/13, 6:01 PM
Seen: 690 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM