Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[META] Problem with Karma computation

By
Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 11/12/14, 4:04 AM 707 views

Since yesterday every activity i am doing on help forum reduce my karma. Nobody down vote me but i have this situation. I lost 42pts. Why? Even if i post new question i lost karma. Is it normal?

Does not seem normal to me. Have you tried emailing Odoo about this?

Ludo - Neobis
on 11/12/14, 4:36 AM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 11/12/14, 5:16 AM

I believe that you posted the same question several times yesterday.  When they were deleted you were deducted the 2 karma points that you got from creating them.  Maybe you were seeing the cleanup of your multiple posts. 

No. I said even when i am posting my new question my Karma points are deducted.

Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 11/12/14, 6:02 AM

However you don't know what other actions were happening at the same time by other users of the forum. Why not test the software on using a runbot.odoo.com instance to see if there is actually a flaw?

Stephen Mack
on 11/12/14, 6:48 AM

I try to accept my answer for my own question as true and my karma reduced. I don't how to use runbot.odoo.com instance

Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 11/12/14, 10:41 AM

Same thing happen with me also. I ask a question and I lost my 15 Karma.

Brijesh Kesariya
on 7/10/15, 7:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/12/14, 4:04 AM
Seen: 707 times
Last updated: 7/10/15, 7:05 AM