Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[META] is it possible to create aliases for tags?

By
Yannick Vaucher
on 2/6/13, 12:14 PM 849 views

I see already some aliases like v7 / 7.0

Is is possible to manage aliases?

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp

--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--
| 5 6 8
Le Bourget-du-Lac, France
--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--

Alexandre has been working on Odoo at Camptocamp since 2012 as a project manager and technical lead. He is an active actor in the Odoo Community (github projects, mailing lists, IRC...), and wants to build a better ecosystem for Odoo developers. He is a member of the Odoo Community Association board and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp
On 2/8/13, 5:20 AM

Once you have enough karma, you can retag questions. I'm not sure about the various karma thresholds configured on this site, though (and could not find a link pointing to where this is described).

The settings here are quite different from stack overflow, and the /privileges page is not available (cf. http://stackoverflow.com/privileges)

For the moment the privileges list is maintained as a FAQ. I've just updated it to reflect the latest adjustments in karma thresholds. This platform is still quite young, so we're still fine-tuning the various settings.

Olivier Dony (odo)
on 2/12/13, 11:33 AM

Ok, odony thanks for the answer. I hope askbot has enough features to fill the most needed needs.

Camptocamp SA
on 2/14/13, 1:29 PM

Antonin Bourguignon (abo)

--Antonin Bourguignon (abo)--
| 0 0 0
--Antonin Bourguignon (abo)--
Murder simulators enthusiast. http://gaming.stackexchange.com/users/15726/anto
Antonin Bourguignon (abo)
On 2/13/13, 11:42 AM

I was wondering the same thing about tags' aliases. They are pretty well managed (and really useful) on SE network, but I doubt that AskBot implements this feature...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/13, 12:14 PM
Seen: 849 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM