Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[META] How to go back to main page or question list? [Closed]

By
Keyur
on 7/1/13, 2:33 AM 825 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not relevant or out dated

by
Keyur
on 09/01/2014 01:00:09

Hi all,

I have two questions related to this site.

(1) There is no way to go back to the main page or question list after checking profile or checking messages. The only possible way is going back or directly changing URL. Is there any other way?

(2) If question is deleted then why it comes in suggestion box?

E.g. I want to post a question in forum but before I post, it suggest similar question including closed questions. I can't figure out in suggestion box whether the question is deleted or not. Is there any way to know if question is deleted or not in suggestion box?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Parth Gajjar

--Parth Gajjar--
| 3 3 5
Ahmadabad, India
--Parth Gajjar--
Parth Gajjar
On 7/1/13, 4:01 AM

There is no proper way for main page (After changing site ) :(

Image on header is redirect you to openerp.com

you can click on ALL UNANSWERED link on Top

other way is go to bottom of the page and and in footer there is a link 'Get Help'. that link redirect you to main page.

Thanks Parth. I already tried that. Clicking on ALL or UNANSWERED gives me my questions only. And I think 'Get Help' link is not a good way to go on home page, this website layout is changed & need some updates.

Keyur
on 7/1/13, 4:18 AM

yes exactly .... older version of this site was good .... but at this time there is no other option except 'Get Help'(way better than changing URL.)

Parth Gajjar
on 7/1/13, 8:48 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/1/13, 2:33 AM
Seen: 825 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM