Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[meta]How do I mark something as code in the Odoo forum?

Kit Sunde
on 8/22/14, 5:20 PM 925 views

I see most questions have their code in a code block like on stackoverflow but the markdown 4 spaces doesn't work and I can't find any docs on formatting. How do you do it?

For example, the answer to this: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/odoo-7-how-can-i-add-images-in-sale-oder-line-or-in-treeview-generally-483

Can you reference to a question that has what you are talking about?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 8/22/14, 6:49 PM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 8/22/14, 7:20 PM

The answer is currently you can not do this with the v8 Forum software.  These messages were created using a different forum software and were imported into odoo's home grown forum software.

ThackerS (ts)
On 8/22/14, 7:03 PM

I don't want to create a blockquote, I want to create a pre block. Like in the answer here: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/odoo-7-how-can-i-add-images-in-sale-oder-line-or-in-treeview-generally-483

Kit Sunde
on 8/22/14, 7:06 PM

@Kit, sees my previous message

ThackerS (ts)
on 8/22/14, 7:09 PM

Hmm, that option isn't available to me. I guess I don't have enough reputation yet.

Kit Sunde
on 8/22/14, 7:22 PM

It is not available because it does not exist in odoo v8 home grown forum software. See my answer above and feel free to play with runbot.odoo.com as admin to verify that karma does not matter for this question.

Stephen Mack
on 8/27/14, 9:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 8/22/14, 5:20 PM
Seen: 925 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM