This question has been flagged
2 Replies

not sure whether that is possible at all. but wouldbe great to be able to correct all the typos and bad advice you gave (like here: I meant "advice" but typed "advise" in the rush .... edit > correct > done! Would be great to be able to do that in all the silly comments you gave as well, how can you?)

Discard
Best Answer

There is now way to edit a comment.

At 750 karma you can delete your comments and rewrite them.

Regards.

Discard
Best Answer

To expand on Rene's answer, I want to point out that the way karma is used on this site is downright ridiculous.

I can't comment on Rene's answer directly because that requires 50 karma. I can't "accept" an answer to my own questions because that requires 20 karma.

And if I had the karma to make a comment, but made a mistake in that comment, I wouldn't be able to fix that mistake because it requires an absurd 750 karma (I have 7).

I am a developer who is trying to learn how to use odoo for his job. Do I even need to go on about how ridiculous this karma system is? Please, for the love of God get rid of it.

Discard

Karma is a mess right now because of spammers that have at times overtaken the forums. Odoo is redesigning the way new users are added to the forum. Until that is done it is a bit cumbersome to use the forum software. One upvote for your frustration. Just be helpful and you will quickly gain karma in the forum.

I guess I did vent a bit there. Thanks for explaining the reason behind it anyway.