Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[meta] Comments limit too short

By
Yaroslav
on 2/21/13, 11:00 AM 713 views

I've noticed that the current limit for comments is 300 characters. It seems a lot but is not. Almost always I'm finding myself struggling to keep my comment understable for the OP and at the same time keeping it under the 300 char limit. And if I want to add an url, then I'm doomed.

Also seems that the convert to comment feature also fails on the cases where the answer has more than 300 chars.

So, is there a quick way to configure this and allow at least 500 characters. Once again, on most SE sites, is limited to 600 characters.

I approve.

Thibaut DIRLIK
on 2/21/13, 11:30 AM

I agree. I notified an admin to increase this number.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 2/21/13, 3:14 PM
Fabien Meghazi
On 2/21/13, 3:23 PM

The comments limit has beem raised to 600 characters.

If you still experience problems with it, just poke me !

Great! Saddly ran out of votes for today, tomorrow both will have your upvote

Yaroslav
on 2/21/13, 3:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/13, 11:00 AM
Seen: 713 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM