Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[Meta] 502 Bad Gateway on help.openerp

By
Xsias
on 9/2/13, 12:38 PM 2,318 views

Hello, I've 2 to 5 time in a day this error on http://help.openerp.com

Is this problem already referenced and solved or not ?

Am I the only one to face this error really often ?

No you are not I face the same error about as often... sometimes even more. So it would be nice if some one would tell how to solve this problem or even explain what is the cause.

Laura Jarvenpaa
on 9/2/13, 11:44 PM

I have the same problem, at times help.openerp.com is very unresponsive

martin mueller
on 10/4/13, 12:27 PM

I get this error so much that I now surf the help site via google cache. Somebody should do something.

Altınkaya Elektronik Cihaz Kutuları imalat Ticaret ltd sti, Ahmet Altinisik
on 1/31/14, 4:57 AM

Me too. This problem is really bad. Sometimes I have to wait around 5 min before I could open the site.

hanhoe
on 2/1/14, 4:25 AM

I bet this problem has turned away more potential new customers than anything else in that time period.

Gilles Lehoux
on 2/12/14, 1:06 PM

How can you not be interested in this error OpenERP SA ?!?

Florian Möller
on 3/25/14, 10:54 AM

I can not stress this issue better than all the previous comments! If you want to make OpenERP attractive, this community tool should be reliable and efficient. Such an error message is not acceptable for any serious business actor.

frenoy.net, Gaëtan Frenoy
on 4/15/14, 6:22 AM

Same annoying and frequent problem from Italy (I don't know if it is related to geographical position)

Andrea Dalseno
on 4/23/14, 11:15 AM

I read somewhere a comment (I think it was from an OpenERP offical) that basically said that the Bad Gateway problems on the help.openero.com are happening because this was the only part of the OpenERP.com website that wasn't run by OpenERP. ... Interesting approach towards this issue I think

gunnar
on 5/13/14, 9:51 AM

I have also several times a days this problem!

hanhoe
on 1/31/14, 4:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/2/13, 12:38 PM
Seen: 2318 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM