This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Hi,

In openerp V7, I have one user who receives the following message when accessing the Messaging Archives:

OpenERP Warning: Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Message, Operation: read)

Any idea where I could fix this?

Discard

Same story here - it has influence only on one user in my installation, which has same access rights like many other users, which does not have this problem.

Same story!

How to fix this problem?

I'm facing same error. When I click F5, and click on the button that sends the email, then it works, but following normal workflow it does not.

Best Answer

hey i am facing a same issue in odoo11 so can you suggest me what i can do ?

Discard
Best Answer

I've encountered this once, in that case the user who encountered the error was a follower of a Sale Order that had since been deleted. Finding and deleting the problematic message with Administrator user fixed this. But obviously this only gets rid of the error message and doesn't cure the original problem.

Discard
Best Answer

That becomes a huge issue right now - randomly it occurs for different users, stays for a week or so and then goes off. No changes are made to mail module between this, no updates as well.

Discard
Best Answer

Facing same issue (Document type: Message, Operation: read).

Discard

hey you get any solution related to this issue ?

Best Answer

The user has in archive messages related with deleted users form DB. Please check messages in users archive and remove relations to deleted users accounts.

Discard