Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Message to follow of sales team on new lead creation

By
Brendan Erofeev
on 8/27/15, 7:49 PM 589 views

Hi Folks,

I have come across what I think is a bug, but I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.  Using Odoo v8.

I have a sales team setup,  and have setup a user as a follower of all actions on the team (Discussions, Lead Created, Opportunity Stage Changed, Opportunity Won, Opportunity Lost, Quotation Send, Sales Order Confirmed).

When I create a new lead on the sales team, the follower does not get notified. They are setup as a follower of the lead though, and get a message when a message is sent on the lead, or the lead stage is changed.

I assumed that if the user is following "Lead Created" on the team, the user would get a message in their inbox when the new lead is created.  Is my logic flawed, or is there another place I have to set this up?

I have the same problem! Unfortunately i am not able to find a soluion anywhere.

Nord Est Systems srl, Francesco Faleschini
on 11/24/15, 3:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/15, 7:49 PM
Seen: 589 times
Last updated: 11/24/15, 3:54 AM