This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is there any way how to merge duplicated products? 

We are using odoo V8 and i tried to install this plugin: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/product_do_merge/

But after installation, i can not see any new menu items (Warehouse/Tools/Duplicate products is not added, also no new action menu in products). We did restart the server after instalation and it didnt help. Is there anybody else using this plugin?

Or do you have any other tips how to merge duplicated products? Sometimes it happens that we create duplicated product. When we have sales order for another ID than purchase order, after transaction there is first product with -10 availability and another with +10. So we need to merge these two products into one.

Thanks for any help 

Discard

Don't use this module. It will completely brake your Odoo DB !!!

I wonder if there is any solution to this by now? Unfortunately, now and then we keep making duplicate products at our company, therefore, we need to merge products as well on a regular basis. 

Anybody know a good solution for merging duplicate products?  

Best Answer

Thank you for the answer, shivovam. I think I need to clarify: I want to merge duplicate products in de products section (that is inside the Sales Module). I would expect it to work the same way as merging duplicate contacts in the Contacts Module, butit doesn't. So I'm wondering if there is another way to simply entirely merge duplicate products. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

You have to create the server action for merging the duplicate products in the sale order or purchase order or any other document.

If you want to use an external app then below app is helpful to you.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/shvm_merge_sale_orderline/

shivoham.odoo@gmail.com

Discard
Best Answer

You need to enable the menu through the appropriate flag in the user configuration.

I'm testing the module, but do not seem to work as it should ...

I'm sorry

Discard