Odoo Help

menu icons and knowledge attachments aren't base64 encoded

By
veronika
on 6/5/13, 6:31 PM 1,138 views

I've migrated OpenERP database to another server. Import was completed successfully. But now menu web icons aren't displaying, and i can't open downloaded attachments from knowledge module. I launched debugger with some breakpoints on local machine and found out, that corresponding values (ir_ui_menu.web_icon_data) was returned as base64 encoded string, but on server they was returned just as binary data. so i tried to select values of this field in psql and saw the same binary data on my old server and current server, but when i run a simple python script using psycopg2 which did the same action, on my old server i get base64 encoded string, but on my current server i got just binary data. so, please explane me, what's matter with psycopg2 or what configuration is missing in postgres server.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/5/13, 6:31 PM
Seen: 1138 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM