Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

mentioning bebat or recupel immediately under product line

By
SalesNinTriTrade
on 5/11/14, 8:11 AM 1,230 views

How can I configure OpenERP V7 that the Bebat tax or Recupel tax is mentioned on the invoice immediately under the product line? So, a client buys two products, product A and product B. For product A there is a Bebat tax to pay of 1 euro/pieces and for product B there is a Bebat of 0,5 euro/ piece but also a recupel tax of 2 euro. How can I configure this that when making an offer or an invoice that you have the line with the product description, price, qua ntity ... and immediately under that line we need to mention the extra BeBat and Recupul taxes for that product and those quantities. So, according to the law it must be mentioned separately under each product line, for that product. I have created a product named 'Bebat Tax' and thought to attach/ combine this product with the sold products. The problem is that I do not know how or where I can configure this. I am using OpenERP in the cloud. Can anyone explain a solution? Thanks!

I suggest you to create new taxes in Accounting > Configuration > Taxes dedicated to that (type= fixed amount) and to assign those taxes to the dedicated products in order to automatically retrieve them when you select those items in a sales order or an invoice. Open the product form and go to the Accounting tab to set up such a thing.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/11/14, 8:11 AM
Seen: 1230 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM