Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Matching column names given by the web user interface to actual names to be used in the CSV file.

By
E.M.
on 6/1/15, 6:07 PM 402 views

While importing data, is there any place in the documentation where I could learn how to match web user interface names such as "Supplier / Supplier / Id. Externo" with the actual column name that should be used in the CSV?

In the below example, I positively know that I want "Supplier / Supplier / Id. Externo", but I do not know where to look for the actual column name to be used in the CSV file.

An example image can be found here: http://snag.gy/465q8.jpg

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/1/15, 6:07 PM
Seen: 402 times
Last updated: 6/1/15, 6:08 PM