Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Mass Mailing - Opened, Replied tracking?

By
Andrius Laukavičius
on 7/15/14, 7:54 AM 1,338 views

I'm testing new mass_mailing module on Odoo 8, but can't figure it out how to enable tracking if client opened and or replied to email? I Configured mass mailing to send to multiple contacts, but it only tracks if mail was sent to them. If I open email or reply to valid email provided in 'reply to', it does not update information and always show that 0 letters were opened and replied. 

What am I missing?

did you find the solution?

Yogesh
on 8/22/14, 1:37 PM

I'm having the exact same problems, this does not seem to be tracked. I've made a topic about this too.. https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/mass-mailing-campaigns-do-not-track-opened-and-replied-e-mails-64705

Yenthe
on 10/7/14, 4:45 AM
Paulius
On 9/8/14, 10:17 AM

Sveikas Andriau (Hi Andrius),

Did you try set up incoming mail server? Opened/Replied stats for me is working.

Paulius can you check all the details then? Such as % opened and % responded etc? I've made a topic about this too with more explenation and details here too; https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/mass-mailing-campaigns-do-not-track-opened-and-replied-e-mails-64705

Yenthe
on 10/7/14, 4:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/15/14, 7:54 AM
Seen: 1338 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM