Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Mass mail from and reply to

on 8/2/13, 9:36 AM 1,078 views

Why when I send mass mail does it come from the user alias and not the user email address? I have tried many options in the reply to and from fields but I cannot get the mass mail to change who the email address

Sandeep Kumar
On 2/3/14, 6:42 AM

What ever the user email id you've provided at user alias , same has to configure at Outgoing email server, then only emial will go and to user and the same email id you need to configure at incoming email server so when user is replying to that email your openerp should read it

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/2/13, 9:36 AM
Seen: 1078 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM