Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Marquee tag in ODOO

By
Sakthivel
on 8/5/15, 9:24 AM 508 views

Hi ,

whether there is an option to add marquee functionality ODOO(v_8) and if there is kindly guide me

Thanks & Regards

Sakthivel

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim

--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--
| 5 3 7
Gîza, Egypt
--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--

I am an old VFP developer on ERP

I have moved to 2p since Nov-2014 and started developing with Python on Odoo.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

tibrahim@2p.com.sa

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
On 8/5/15, 9:50 AM

I searched the whole Odoo source and didn't find any reference to using <marquee> tag

But why not take a try, as it is an html tag, one can insert it in the generated html at the client side. I think one need to deal with the qweb templates to achieve this target.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/15, 9:24 AM
Seen: 508 times
Last updated: 8/8/15, 4:20 PM