Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

marketing campaign condition for next activity: check replies

By
Marc Uhlig
on 6/7/14, 6:13 AM 5,103 views

I am setting up a marketing campaign, it starts with an initial introductionary email, and should be followed by a follow up email one week later, but only if the lead did not reply to the first email in the meantime. I thought I can simply check object.message_summary for "Re: Campaign Name", but this does't work.

How can I check if ther has been a reply or not?

Thanks!

More generally in this context you might want to know if 1) the customer opened the email or 2) whether they clicked on any link (i.e. engaged with it). A marketing campaign example that showed this simple working example would be very helpful.

Hertford Developments Limited, Kurt Haselwimmer
on 11/24/14, 1:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/14, 6:13 AM
Seen: 5103 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM