Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Margin Sale POS

Diogenes Ojeda
on 7/2/14, 11:26 AM 572 views

Hello everyone:

I'm using the POS Odoo, but I have that encontrato Reports / sales detail. I print daily sales but margins by product.

There is a module Margin per product, or have installed, but this does not make me calculate if I'm not going to Point of Sale / Ordering and billed orders.

But as you know, for every sale made at the POS order is generated, imagine selling products a day hundred, hundred orders have to check!

Is there another way to get the margins?

Or at least a way to link all sales of POS to a single order?

I really appreciate your help this already has me desperate, I turn here, because I'm tired and seek a solution to this.

Thank you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/2/14, 11:26 AM
Seen: 572 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM