Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Map view in OpenERP 7.0?

By
James Kniddelson
on 10/30/13, 7:28 AM 2,499 views

Dear Community,

It would be great for me to view some of my data on a map like Google Maps.

Anyone knows about something like this in OpenERP?

Thanks!

Maxime Wiot
On 10/31/13, 5:33 AM

Hello!

Camptocamp developed OpenERP GeoEngine, a real cartographic engine in OpenERP where you can display and query you data on every kind of maps.

OpenERP GeoEngine has been initially developed for OpenERP 6.1 and Camptocamp is asking the community to fill a little questionnaire so that we can know which new features needs to be developed as a top priority for OpenERP GeoEngine "New Generation" for OpenERP 7.0 (and next 8.0).

Feel free to fill our customer survey!

Best,

Maxime @ Camptocamp

Hi Maxime i installed the module GeoEngine in openerp7, when i open a customer for google is not defined in the js file error., is it possible to find the landitude and longtitude values.

sridhar
on 4/26/14, 8:30 AM
Jasad
On 10/30/13, 7:45 AM

Hi,

There is a custom module in openerp 7 'crm_partner_map' which helps to show the partner location in google map based on the address in partner form. This module places a Google Map widget within Geo Localization tab, brought by Partners Geo-Localization module. It also automates geo localization of newly created partners

Partners Geo-Localization Map

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/30/13, 7:28 AM
Seen: 2499 times
Last updated: 10/21/15, 8:34 AM