This question has been flagged

Hello everyone,

I would like to create a field Many2one get data from two different models (two SQL tables). Still I do not know how to make that content is obtained by a domain. That's why I thought I'd create a SQL view and make the comodel_name the Many2one is this view.

But what happens? Well, when I select a value from the list, Odoo creates a button to navigate to a popup window to display the name of the record. In the screen that is generated by default you can edit the name, and as you are trying to modify the data in a SQL view the system gives errror.

In this model ir.model.access.csv file has read only, you can not create, edit or delete

Regards.

Discard
Best Answer

It means that user account can only read the data on the model.  If you want to be able to edit or create the record, then the user's group will need to have create or write access on that model.  You may grant those privileges to the group on the ir.model.access.csv file. Or you can log into Odoo, then go to Settings -> Groups, and find the group that needs write or create privileges, then grant them there.  After that, you should be able to create new, or edit existing records

Discard