Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

many2one field in qweb

Simon Rolin
on 5/6/13, 8:42 AM 1,108 views

I would like to add a many2one field in a custom widget so I have to add it in the qweb template but I have no idea how to do this ?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I can't help much as I'm currently discovering that code. But, have a look in hr_timesheet_sheet module on the first tab of timesheet there is a widget showing a m2o on account.analytic.account.

Camptocamp SA
on 5/6/13, 11:31 AM

This is the module I used to inspirate myself. I finally found a way to do what I want by using javascript to create the many2one field. Anyway, thanks a lot for your message.

Simon Rolin
on 5/7/13, 4:32 AM

Hello Simon how you did it?

Marcos Organizador de Negocios, Eneldo Serrata
on 3/17/14, 2:42 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/6/13, 8:42 AM
Seen: 1108 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM