Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Many questions about Human ressources Management [Closed]

on 2/27/13, 11:25 AM 1,254 views

The Question has been closed for reason: too subjective and argumentative

Daniel Reis
on 02/27/2013 18:22:38

I 've got several questions regarding HRM ( many many question, sorry about that , don't know if it's better to ask one by one without "spamming" ... ) Thanks by advance :

For HR Director

Can I create a type of leave and the number of days related (eg quarterly holidays: 9 days per year by taking 3 consecutive days once a quarter)?

Can I choose how I allocate employee for such leave and / or to any employee category (eg holidays quarterly variables depending on the position cf National Convention 1966)

Can I see the overtime performed by each employee or even inherent bonuses to no longer have to calculate

Then I define the types of working time (eg full time, day package, part-time etc.)

Can I get statistics by institution or department the number of sick leave etc.

Can I define a type of overtime to make the difference for example between actual hours worked and travel time (eg an employee exceeds 4 hours a night working time 2h ​​under which a meeting and 2h under travel time exceeds its normal path)

For all employees:

• I enter my schedule for the week or minimum overtime compared to my normal work. So then I always know my particular overtime accumulated (the ultimate Overtime know their schedule clear increase in the equivalent time off in lieu).
  • Then jx consult the schedule of other employees
  • I make a request of leave, illness, vacation and have posed a summary of the day and those that are left. FOr my leave requests j Then choose which class I take (hours of recovery, paid holidays, vacation Quarterly etc.)
  • I warned or Can I know about the interface when my manager accepted my request for leave

For a Manager: - Can I see the schedules of the people I manage

• Can I see when they are absent.

• Can I validate their absence requests

• Can I validate their overtime or if their schedule afterwards and, consequently, their Overtime

• I'm alerted by email or in a visible interface applications absences, holidays, schedules to validate

Thanks for your help

Regards Eric

I think it is better to post each question separately. In some case you can make multiple questions for a very close topic.

But seeing your post, imagine the answers you would get in here, it would be a complete mess. Furthermore, you will have more chance to get a quick answer on a small question that on a big question few people will read.

By the way this site is designed to help you to follow your own question, it will also be simpler for you.

Camptocamp SA
on 2/27/13, 12:59 PM

Thanks , you're right , i will ask separates questions

on 2/27/13, 1:05 PM

Closed, as per comments.

Daniel Reis
on 2/27/13, 6:22 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/27/13, 11:25 AM
Seen: 1254 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM