Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Manufacturing order without BOM

Mohamed Basheer
on 4/26/16, 3:01 AM 262 views

I'm trying to add a manufacturing order which doesn't need any raw materials from my end. So it doesn't need any BOM. But I can't create it? Is this possible?

I need this in manufacturing route, not via purchasing.

This is a miracle! How do you do that??? Joke aside, are you talking about subcontracting, providing a service or what else? How can you manufacture something that does not need material and/or labour?

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/26/16, 5:49 AM

Yes, it needs materials. But the company doing the manufacturing is spending money on it, not us. So we don't need the BOM.

Mohamed Basheer
on 4/26/16, 6:05 AM

So this is subcontracting?

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 4/26/16, 8:41 AM

Mohamed Basheer
on 4/26/16, 8:44 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/26/16, 3:01 AM
Seen: 262 times
Last updated: 4/26/16, 3:18 AM