Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
- configure Odoo 8 with advanced routes, routings, properties on sale order lines
- 1 product: chair
- having 3 warehouses: WH=selling warehouse, BWH=chairs manufacturing black warehouse, WWH=chairs manufacturing white warehouse,
- using 5 routes:
* Make to Order for WH: route with only 1 push rule "make to order for WH"
* Transfer BWH->WH: route with only 1 push rule "transfer from another location" + "create procurement"
* Transfer WWH->;WH: route with only 1 push rule "transfer from another location" + "create procurement"
* Manufacture BWH: route with only 1 push rule "manufacture at BWH"
* Manufacture WWH: route with only 1 push rule "manufacture at WWH"
- using 2 routings
* BWH manufacturing : routing at BWH/Stock location (with or without Working Orders)
* WWH manufacturing: routing at WWH/Stock location (with or without Working Orders)
- using 2 BOMs for chairs
* BOM for manufacturing at BWH with the "Manufacture at BWH" routing and a property "MO at BWH"
* BOM for manufacturing at WWH with the "Manufacture at WWH" routing and a property "MO at WWH"
- create 1 sale order with 1 order line for 1 chair with property "MO at BWH", confirm it, run schedulers
=> you get the desired steps: manufacture at BWH, then transfer from BWH to WH then transfer to client
- create 1 sale order with 1 order line for 1 chair with property "MO at WWH", confirm it, run schedulers
=> you get a STRANGE manufacture at WWH but with "raw materials location"+"finished product location" at BWH !!!
=> if you "produce" the chair, you then have a transfer from BWH to WH !!!
QUESTION: Am I missing something? How can I circumvent this problem?
NOTA 1: depending on the configuration the roles of BWH and WWH may be switched
NOTA 2: this issue is related to https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2111 which is itself related to only 1 BOM
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/19/15, 2:41 AM|
|Seen: 1285 times|
|Last updated: 5/11/16, 12:23 PM|