Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

manufacturing order is waiting for consumable goods

on 3/10/13, 6:27 AM 1,309 views

I have a manufacturing order that is waiting goods. All the stockable materials of its BoM are avaible. The only products that have negative values in stock are consumable products.

Why OpenERP is waiting for these products if their stock levels aren’t managed by the system?

Please, click "Some More" comments to see the other comments

have a look at the procurement exceptions under Warehouse > Schedulers

Davide Corio
on 3/10/13, 6:30 AM

Thanks Davide, I have procurement exceptions but the products don't match the bill of material of the procurement order.

on 3/10/13, 6:40 AM

What is the exact procurement exception for the consumable product?

Andreas Brueckl
on 3/10/13, 7:03 AM

If I remove filters in procurement exception, i have all my problematic manufacturing orders with the state "running" not in "Exception" state

on 3/10/13, 7:04 AM

then try to run the scheduler manually more than once

Davide Corio
on 3/10/13, 7:04 AM

I have all my problematic MOs with state "running" and the problematic materials with state "Confirmed" and procurement method "Make to Stock". I have run the scheduler manually more than once but the result is the same

on 3/10/13, 7:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/10/13, 6:27 AM
Seen: 1309 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM