Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Manufacturing order being created when it shouldn't be

By
Chris Jones
on 10/16/13, 4:37 PM 616 views

I have a product that is Make to Stock, Manufacture and I have a minimum stock quantity of 1 and a maximum of 750 in the Re-order rules. I have 100 of them in stock.

Each time I confirm a Delivery Order it's creating a Manufacturing Order that I can't cancel.

Why isn't it using the stock I already have and creating these MOs? How do I remove them without going into postgres directly?

Chris Jones
On 10/18/13, 5:53 AM

I have multiple warehouses. I have the stock in a second warehouse and I'm selecting that warehouse as the Source Location in the Delivery Order. I confirm that it's saving it as that second warehouse at each step. I check availability and it shows that it has it.

When I confirm it it generates the manufacturing order. When I go back into Source Location it has reverted it back to the default location which doesn't have the item.

Somehow the Source Location isn't saving and is only using the default. This is clearly a bug. Any idea how to fix it?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/16/13, 4:37 PM
Seen: 616 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM