Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Manufacturing Analytic Entries

shriram sampat
on 6/26/15, 4:31 AM 404 views

Hallo Everyone,

I have the following setup

ProductA can be produced by using MaterialA as input. MaterialA is defined in BOM. Both ProductA and MaterialA have real time accounting enabled with same input,output&valuation accounts. An income and an expense account is also added for both products.

MaterialA goes through a machine and two human workceters. Worktime, Capacity, hour cost, hour account and analytic journal has been defined for all three workcenters. Cycle cost has not been defined as i am using hours as unit.

When i create a MO directly or from a SO, I can see in workorders, the proper hours required calculated. It takes into account the whole routing (workcenter 1 through 3). But when I produce the product, no analytic entries are found in the analytic journal.

What am I missing here ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am using odoo 8.

Thanks a lot in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/26/15, 4:31 AM
Seen: 404 times
Last updated: 6/26/15, 4:31 AM