This question has been flagged

How and were we can find the modules that we need to install for OpenERP 7 installed freshly in Windows machine? Any how my machine could not download the modules/apps automatically and gives the error " the base_setup module appears to be unavailable at the moment try again later". If possible also provide the the steps to install or copy the modules that are downloaded manually to be installed in C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20130813-231104\Server\server\openerp\addons. Thank you. Looking forward to have pleasant experience on dreamed Free Open Source software for all and for ever.

Regards

Discard
Author

I am able to update and install the apps by using unrestricted wifi internet (open public network). But within my corporate LAN with restricted policies on traffic flow I am not able to update or install any apps for Windows version of OpenERP 7. Is there any special port or configuration that is required to fetch the data from OpenERP 7 server. You advise is will be helpful. By the way I am exploring the opportunities to by performing the test/sandbox deployment for HR module/function for my corporation. Guidance and help would be greatly appreciated from the community. Thank you. Regards

Best Answer

Hello.

You can download the OpenERP apps from here https://www.odoo.com/apps. 

Thanks. 

Discard

is this answer helpful.