Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

mandatory field problem

on 6/19/13, 7:53 AM 847 views

i try to create a report and i use this columns(this code in a Wizard) ... product id is still required and if i don't choose it it give me a message

Integrity Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:

• deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it

• creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: product_id - product.id]

class moves_report(osv.osv_memory):

_name = 'moves.report'
    _description = 'Report location state'
    _columns = {
        'product_id': fields.many2one('product.product', 'Product', select=True), 
        'from_date': fields.datetime('From'), 
        'to_date': fields.datetime('To'),
        'type': fields.selection([('out', 'Sending Goods'), ('in', 'Getting Goods'), ('internal', 'Internal')], 'Shipping Type'
                                 , select=True, help="Shipping type specify, goods coming in or going out."),
    _defaults = {

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

On 6/19/13, 8:02 AM

you can see this module Printscreen

Print screen was a feature of OpenERP which enables the user to take the printout of the tree view of the selected records .

you can filter all moves by product or type or date .. and select resultat filter then export these in PDF.

it is wonderfull and i use Aeroo that do it too but i want to bulid my report like that not to use filteration

could u help me plz? i want to know how can i avoid this in General cuz some time i face this problem in other fields even not reports

on 6/19/13, 8:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 6/19/13, 7:53 AM
Seen: 847 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM