This question has been flagged

I have downloaded and am using odoo_9.0c.latest.  The only application installed at present is CRM & Discuss.

A basic and key function that I need to perform is management of my postal mailing addresses - hard copy mail. Address data is added when creating a contact or when importing a purchased list as 'leads'. In the United States the post office mandates that business mailers keep their mailing lists updated when people move. Of course you want to be able to do that anyway so that you mail reaches the intended recipient. 

I cannot see anywhere to bulk load postal address updates to keep data current. It seems (in the CRM at least) that this is either not catered to at all or that one would need to do this by hand, one by one. 

Also - there is nowhere to create a mailing list by criteria - mail to all leads, all purchasers, only people with a certain tag. 

Does this functionality exist?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, for mailing lists you can install mass_mailing module 

Hope this could helps ...

Discard
Author

Thank you Ahmed (double posted as I replied in an incorrect area) -- However mass_mailing is for email only. I did look into it but this does not manage postal addresses. I am looking for something to handle and manage good old postal addresses: letter mail. Anything for that?