Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Managing countries states and ZIP codes

By
Cetin
on 12/20/13, 11:31 AM 5,271 views

Hello together,

I would like manage countries states and ZIP codes in OPENERP. From customer or vendor it is possible to change to the window for state creation but where I can delete a State or Country.

Best regards Cetin Akbulut

kaynis
On 12/20/13, 11:55 AM

Why would you want to delete the countries and state? But to do that go to Sales---Configuration---Address Book--- Localization. Then you can find the states and countries.

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 12/20/13, 11:58 AM

You can edit / add / delete states and countries in:

Sales > Configuration > Address Book > Localization > Counties and Federal States.

Cetin
On 12/21/13, 6:11 PM

I have setup some states I had one it was double, so I wanted delete it. Thanks for the answers.

Best regards Cetin Akbulut

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/20/13, 11:31 AM
Seen: 5271 times
Last updated: 11/4/16, 3:05 PM