Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Do you have an idea about modeling of farm production ?
The dificult is that the nomenclature is not fixed at the outset, production undergoes different treatments depending on weather conditions etc ..
Thank you for your answer
The main constraint is that the operations performed at each greenhouse farm are not predefined:
- You can plan a treatment program a week, but when we do the daily tour, further treatment may be required.
- Same principle for crops, web have a weekly program, it can be changed when needed.
- There is no logical relationship between the number of plants processing operation and harvesting. We cannot predict the number of processing operation or the amount of harvest.
- Another constraint, we want to calculate the final product cost, taking into consideration: the charge of human resources, the basic material used (fertilizers, ...), ...
- Also the traceability of incidents including the weather
What is the status of your module?
Have you listed other various constraints different from what I mentioned?
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/5/15, 7:07 AM|
|Seen: 957 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|