Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Manage pricelists correctly

By
TOUTOU
on 3/17/13, 10:56 AM 1,670 views

Hi,

I'm new on OpenERP and discover since yesterday many interessant features. I just want to understand something simple: Buy price - B2B price - B2C price

Can someone explain step-by-step how to set it up correctly?

Thank you

Can you please explain it brifely?

Remya
on 3/17/13, 3:03 PM

Well, I'm confused with (FR) : "Liste de Prix", "Version de la liste de prix" and "Type de prix"

I don't understand how OpenERP manage different price lists.

For example: Product A : Cost price= 2,5€ , Wholesale price = 5€, Retail= 10€

What are the steps to introduce these prices correctly?

TOUTOU
on 3/17/13, 4:59 PM
TOUTOU
On 3/19/13, 12:24 PM

Ok, thank you for your answer!

So... Cost prixe = 2,5€ Sale price = 10€ => Pricelist " Wholesale pricelist" discount of "-0,5" so total price on invoice is 5€

Thank you very much !

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 3/17/13, 8:11 PM

Your buy price is the standard cost field when using the default purchase price pricelist for the supplier. You can set up supplier specific pricelists to reflect any special terms and I would recommend this rather than using standard cost, particularly if you use average cost for inventory valuations.

Your list price is your sell price - typically your consumer would pay this price and use the standard sales pricelist.

For business customers you can set up special pricelists - for example, to give them a discount.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/13, 10:56 AM
Seen: 1670 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM