Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I can find COA for other countries but not for Malaysia, why? I saw there are Openerp ready partners in Malaysia that means these companies must have implemented openerp for their client in Malaysia, are they using other country COA eg from UK/US or these ready partner just don't share their work?
There are several possible reasons:
- They became partners recently and haven't implemented OpenERP yet.
- They have implemented OpenERP but not the accounting module.
- They resell OpenERP out of the box as well as functional consulting services and exclusively work with standard modules.
- They didn't share their work or didn't make a merge proposal.
- They use the COA template of another country as a starting point because it is close enough to what they need.
Feel free to contribute by copying the COA of another country and adapting it to Malaysia. Then, send a merge proposal to OpenERP and we will include it.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/17/13, 7:56 AM|
|Seen: 3378 times|
|Last updated: 3/13/18, 9:02 AM|