I can find COA for other countries but not for Malaysia, why? I saw there are Openerp ready partners in Malaysia that means these companies must have implemented openerp for their client in Malaysia, are they using other country COA eg from UK/US or these ready partner just don't share their work?
There are several possible reasons:
- They became partners recently and haven't implemented OpenERP yet.
- They have implemented OpenERP but not the accounting module.
- They resell OpenERP out of the box as well as functional consulting services and exclusively work with standard modules.
- They didn't share their work or didn't make a merge proposal.
- They use the COA template of another country as a starting point because it is close enough to what they need.
Feel free to contribute by copying the COA of another country and adapting it to Malaysia. Then, send a merge proposal to OpenERP and we will include it.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 10/17/13, 7:56 AM|
|Seen: 2434 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|