Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Making added field in view sortable in Odoo V8

By
Sandy Pyke
on 8/5/15, 11:25 AM 259 views

Hello all,

I managed to add the default_code field in the product.template.peoduct.tree view using a custom module. So far so good. I can see my new field with my module installed but the problem is when I click on the header of this new field it does not sort the view. When I click the headers that were originally there I do get the list sorted on these, but not when I click on my added field's header.

I am thinking I need to add some kind of event handler on the header click, but I am not sure... Any help guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/15, 11:25 AM
Seen: 259 times
Last updated: 8/5/15, 11:25 AM