This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I want to set up Odoo to generate Manufacturing Orders for a Product, whenever there is a Sales Order. Can someone please write down the configuration steps I need to follow for it to work.

For now the product is set up as Stockable, in the Routes it is marked as Make To Order and I also created a Reordering Rule with Min Qty = 0.

Whenever I run the schedulers and reordering rules I get a procurement exception: No rule matching this procurement.
Please help. 

Discard
Best Answer

You have to set Route Make To order + Manufacture + Bill Of Material for the product.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Pinakin Nayi, 

thank you for your comment. It helped. One more question:

How is Odoo behaving when you have a multi-level bill of material. I noticed that after I ran the reordering rules once, it only created Manufacturing Orders for the first level components, and after the second run, it also created Purchase Orders for second level (bottom level) components. Is that how it always behaves or is there something wrong with my set up?

I would like it to create orders for all the levels going to the lowest one in the Bill Of Material.

Discard

Its normal. All based on your product configuration. For the second level product if your configuration to purchase product if haven't enough qty then sys will create purchase order for same.