Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Make one pipeline shareable

By
mohammad.abbadi@outlook.com
on 7/16/16, 3:49 PM 206 views

Hi.

How can make one pipeline common. I.e. one pipeline can be seen for all members of specific groups.

Regards

Hi, can you give more information ... ?

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 7/17/16, 3:01 AM

I have in my company technical team to review the opportunities and make the offer;

so I need to specify on pipeline that is common and if any sales move the opportunities to it, the opportunities will appear in technical team pipeline pages so they can work on in and review the files.

or if there is a way that I can specify that can only view the opportunities that have activity called ( make quotation ) for instance and the technical team can't move the opportunities from pipeline to another they can just make quotation for it.

thanks alot

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/16/16, 3:49 PM
Seen: 206 times
Last updated: 7/17/16, 12:22 PM