Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

MAKE DIARY

By
Abdul wahid
on 7/23/15, 4:38 AM 601 views

is there any options to create a diary in odoo. i mean the user diary, that people used to write daily.....need a book like thing in odoo.and each page can be edited.....

actually this problem is not solved.....i need my question to be checked again.that is why i am putting an answer like this

Abdul wahid
on 7/29/15, 12:11 AM
Zahin
On 7/29/15, 12:50 AM

You can use notes for users or from few minor customization  this things possible.

With PHP- XMLRPC integration you can even build your custom interface too.

can you suggest some documentation....

Abdul wahid
on 7/29/15, 1:01 AM

http://tinyurl.com/qchtkk5, with xmlrpc you can do all kind of stuffs for your DIARY.

Zahin
on 7/29/15, 1:25 AM

hi, i am hearing it first time about PHP- XMLRPC integration...i feel it a bit difficult... any way i will try it....

Abdul wahid
on 7/29/15, 1:32 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 7/23/15, 5:08 AM

Yes, for many use cases it is even automatically created.

i mean the notes that a user will write every day.......

Abdul wahid
on 7/28/15, 4:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/15, 4:38 AM
Seen: 601 times
Last updated: 9/1/15, 5:16 PM