Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Mail sent to tasks doesn't have reply-to set

By
CARLOS ARAUJO CORREA
on 7/12/16, 10:19 PM 192 views

Hi, there.

I had an OpenERP setup working for years, where mails sent to "project+foo@bar.com" would be distributed to users with a Reply-to address automatically set to "Followers of project+foo".

Because of that, any direct mail replies to a new message on a task would be posted to the task.

Now we migrated to Odoo 8.0, and all our task mails are being sent without any "Reply-to" set, so when someone answers a post, the mail goes directly to the original poster - not to the task.

Could you help me get the old behavior back? I read about mail templates, but I'm not sure this is the right  direction yet.

Best,

Carlos.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/12/16, 10:19 PM
Seen: 192 times
Last updated: 7/13/16, 1:43 AM