Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In order to do that,
1) Open the user and add the alias.
2) Configure same email as that user's alias under the incoming mail server.
( Please confirm that Alias + Domain in User's settings must be same as Incoming mail server. )
In case if you are not able to see the Messaging Alias field in user screen's Preferences TAB, do as follow,
1) Go to Settings >> Configuration >> General Settings.
2) Please find "Alias Domain" and set it. For example gmail.com
3) Go to user and open any user & go to "Preference" tab.
4) You will find "Messaging Alias" field. Please add just user name over there because domain name is already define as per step 2.
By Doing above settings when you fetch mails from Incoming mail server, emails will be redirected to your Messaging Inbox.
Hope this helps,
Please I got another error, when I try to send an email from gmail to the incoming mail server:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:
Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)
Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) maildomain.com. [myserverIP]:25: socket error]
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/14/14, 7:28 PM|
|Seen: 2522 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|