Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Mail Configuration (confused)

By
Damian Phang
on 4/20/14, 2:11 AM 669 views

Hi,

#1 - In General Settings -> Domain Alias is set to example.com #2 - In the CRM module, leads are set to sales@example.com #3 - In the email settings, it's set to info@example.com, SSL, POP, mail.example.com, does not create any record automatically #4 - In google app, catch all is configured to use info@cyntrixtech.com #5 - When sending an email out form openerp, the reply-to is default to catchall@example.com #6 - When sending an email out from openerp, "sent by openerp" is in the footer

My questions are: #1 - How do I change the default catchall email address in openerp? I do not want to use catchall@example.com for reply-to but info@example.com #2 - How do I remove the sent by openerp from the footer? It's not in the template. Do I need to remove it from the py file? #3 - When I send an email to info@example.com, it does not get picked up by openerp, in fact all the email does not get pulled from the server, is this my host's mail server problem or is there something wrong with the settings? #4 - when sending a mail to sales@example.com, I do not get it automatically created as a lead. In fact nothing comes in.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/20/14, 2:11 AM
Seen: 669 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM