Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Magento OpenERP Integration ImportError: cannot import name API

Robert G
on 9/2/13, 12:31 PM 2,287 views

I am trying to install Magento OpenERP Integration as described here: openerp-magento-connector[DOT]readthedocs[DOT]org/en/develop/introduction[DOT]html#installation

and when I get to the part that says: "Go to Settings, click on Update Modules List shown under Modules" and I click Update Module List - I get the folllowing error: "ImportError: cannot import name API".

Here's a more detailed description, since I cannot upload an image:

" File "/opt/openerp/v7/addons/magento/magento_.py", line 19, in <module> from .api import OrderConfig File "/opt/openerp/v7/addons/magento/api.py", line 10, in <module> from magento.api import API File "/opt/openerp/v7/addons/magento/api.py", line 10, in <module> from magento.api import API ImportError: cannot import name API"

I got the error: "ImportError: No module named pycountry", then I installed pycountry but now I'm getting this message and I don't know what the solution may be.

Thank you for your answers, regards

On 12/11/13, 3:47 AM

install setup.py first

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/2/13, 12:31 PM
Seen: 2287 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM