Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Magento Connector New generation

By
bernscheinder
on 9/8/14, 9:28 AM 822 views

Hi all,

I'd like to know how managed export from openerp to magento with the connector new generation.

For example export "imported" field to true in sale_order magento table.

As I see in the code now, the export like partners, products are not working until now.

Best regards.

Hi, can you be more precise in you question?

Camptocamp SA, Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
on 9/23/14, 4:21 AM

I said that, the export like products, partners are not working until now with the new connector and I like to manage export of the fileds "imported" as true in magento sale_flat_order table.

bernscheinder
on 12/8/14, 8:08 AM

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp

--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--
| 6 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
On 12/8/14, 8:28 AM

Hi,

You can go through the documentation:

Also, the mailing list on https://launchpad.net/~openerp-connector-community may be helpful.

In any case, if you want good answers, you have to ask good questions. Here is a must read: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/14, 9:28 AM
Seen: 822 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM